Translate

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Design Team Call

I'm looking for a few talented and fun-loving designers to join my 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Ink Squad!!


This call is open to ALL designers world-wide, 
including past guest designers and former challenge Girl Fridays.
*You do not have to have previous design team experience*

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • Fun-loving creatives with positive, professional, no-drama attitudes and the ability to meet easy deadlines.
  • Awesome design skills with a distinctive design style. Doesn't matter if you're CAS, Mixed Media, Utterly Adorable Layers or anything in between, just knock my socks off!
  • A fun active blog that shows your personality, and a range of techniques
  • Good photography skills that result in crisp, clear, bright photos
  • Designers who like to participate in blog/gallery challenges and are active in social media or online communities such as Pinterest, Facebook, Splitcoaststampers, Instagram, etc. 
Design Team Requirements:
  • Release months: Create one project for each Sneak Peek day during our Release Week, plus 1 additional project that month (there will be approximately 3 releases during the term)
  • Non-release months: Create 2-3 projects as assigned
  • Post your projects on your blog and at least 2 other social media accounts: Pinterest, Facebook, Splitcoaststampers, Instagram, etc.
  • Term commitment: April 1, 2016 - October 31, 2016
And the perks are:
  • Generous selection of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies to get you started at no charge
  • New release product- you'll get each of the new collections that release during your term at no charge (Yes, the entire collections!)
  • Exposure on the Company Blog, Facebook page, Pinterest boards, etc.
  • Generous affiliate program
  • Generous publication incentive

If this all sounds fun and exciting, and you think you'd have a blast promoting CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, I'd love to hear from you!

To apply:
  • Send an email with the subject line Ink Squad DT Call/*Your Name* to  cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com  
  • Tell me your name, which State or Country you live in, and why you'd like to join my team
  • Provide a link to your blog so I can come visit.  
  • Please also provide up to 3 blog or gallery links to any projects that you feel especially proud of, and would like me to ooh and aah over.
  • Tell me which social platforms/online communities and challenges you participate actively including any groups you're a member of on Facebook. 
  • If you have design team experience, tell me about it including any current teams.
  • Have you ever been published? If so, I'd love to hear about it!
  • Feel free to ask any questions not covered in the call description

***All applications will receive a thank you email within 24 hours so you'll know your application was received***
(Please check your spam folders. If you don't receive an email from me, that means I didn't receive one from you- please send it again)

The deadline to apply is midnight mountain time on March 5th.
That's 7pm in Hawaii, 10pm on the West Coast, Midnight here in Denver, 2 am on the 6th in New York, breakfast time in the UK, and dinner time in Australia!

Ink Squad invitation emails will go out a few days after the March 5th deadline. 
I won't be sending emails to the applicants who aren't chosen 
because honestly those emails don't feel very good to write or receive.

Looking forward to meeting you and visiting your blogs!



12 comments:

  1. What an awesome opportunity to work with an awesome person and really awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great opportunity! Good luck in your search!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wrote this post, Michele! You sound so positive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great opportunity! I have one question...is this only for Cardmakers or for Scrapbookers, Art Journals as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All papercrafting styles are welcome to apply :)

      Delete
  6. I would love this excitng opportunity. I don't have a blog. I have over 100 followers on Pinterest, have a YouTube channel. Have done lots of crafts, but nothing specific. I don't belong to a design team or anything, but love the thought. Good luck in finding your team. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to let you know that I have fallen in love with your products through Stamp Nation and those fabulous SOA boxes. Your stamps are on the top of my list for quality and the amazing detailed images they stamp. Thank you for providing such wonderful products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great opportunity. Whoever gets the privilege to work with you, Michele, and your team is one lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see I am visited by some of my Stamp Nation friends here in the comments....Hey ladies....I have to join in, and say how much I have enjoyed your stamps in the SOA boxes. I have had the privilege of purchasing many of your products, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them all....I think it would be an "over the moon" experience to work with you Michelle, and your amazing Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this DT call still open? It shows still open on Design Team calls. Please email me at lmttanya@gmail.com if so. thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!