I'm looking for a few talented and fun-loving designers to join my
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Ink Squad!!
This call is open to ALL designers world-wide,
including past guest designers and former challenge Girl Fridays.
*You do not have to have previous design team experience*
Here's what I'm looking for:
- Fun-loving creatives with positive, professional, no-drama attitudes and the ability to meet easy deadlines.
- Awesome design skills with a distinctive design style. Doesn't matter if you're CAS, Mixed Media, Utterly Adorable Layers or anything in between, just knock my socks off!
- A fun active blog that shows your personality, and a range of techniques
- Good photography skills that result in crisp, clear, bright photos
- Designers who like to participate in blog/gallery challenges and are active in social media or online communities such as Pinterest, Facebook, Splitcoaststampers, Instagram, etc.
Design Team Requirements:
- Release months: Create one project for each Sneak Peek day during our Release Week, plus 1 additional project that month (there will be approximately 3 releases during the term)
- Non-release months: Create 2-3 projects as assigned
- Post your projects on your blog and at least 2 other social media accounts: Pinterest, Facebook, Splitcoaststampers, Instagram, etc.
- Term commitment: April 1, 2016 - October 31, 2016
And the perks are:
- Generous selection of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies to get you started at no charge
- New release product- you'll get each of the new collections that release during your term at no charge (Yes, the entire collections!)
- Exposure on the Company Blog, Facebook page, Pinterest boards, etc.
- Generous affiliate program
- Generous publication incentive
If this all sounds fun and exciting, and you think you'd have a blast promoting CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, I'd love to hear from you!
- Send an email with the subject line Ink Squad DT Call/*Your Name* to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell me your name, which State or Country you live in, and why you'd like to join my team
- Provide a link to your blog so I can come visit.
- Please also provide up to 3 blog or gallery links to any projects that you feel especially proud of, and would like me to ooh and aah over.
- Tell me which social platforms/online communities and challenges you participate actively including any groups you're a member of on Facebook.
- If you have design team experience, tell me about it including any current teams.
- Have you ever been published? If so, I'd love to hear about it!
- Feel free to ask any questions not covered in the call description
***All applications will receive a thank you email within 24 hours so you'll know your application was received***
(Please check your spam folders. If you don't receive an email from me, that means I didn't receive one from you- please send it again)
The deadline to apply is midnight mountain time on March 5th.
That's 7pm in Hawaii, 10pm on the West Coast, Midnight here in Denver, 2 am on the 6th in New York, breakfast time in the UK, and dinner time in Australia!
Ink Squad invitation emails will go out a few days after the March 5th deadline.
I won't be sending emails to the applicants who aren't chosen
because honestly those emails don't feel very good to write or receive.
Looking forward to meeting you and visiting your blogs!