Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2016

January 15

Happy Friday!!

I don't know about you 
but I am reeeeally ready for the weekend!

Girl Friday Joanna has a fantastic card 
with a video too!

Oh I do love that Linked Fri-Die background! 
Wow that white on white really looks awesome
and the white embossed sentiments from Shenanigans 
really pop against that gradient color panel.

I've got to remember to not always make my panels square or rectangle.
The offset cut on this really gives this card pizzazz!

You can view the video HERE to see how she put this cool card together

We've got a fun sale happening right now, 
it's made up of 10 things we love
and we think you'll love them too :)
You can check that out here as well as see the newly released Girlfriend Collection!



3 comments:

  1. Love the way that card looks. I thought it was embossed at first.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous clean and cool card, fab video too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card Joanna. Thanks for sharing.
    Michele thanks for the wonderful service!!! I placed my order Saturday and it came in today's mail. Doing a happy dance.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!