Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December 9

Happy Wednesday!!

How's about a little lovely to get your day started?
Girl Friday Julia
created this Clean And Simple stunner...


She used Star Fri-Dies (on sale right now!), Twinkle stamps and Pinecones stamps. 
Here is what she said about the creative process...

 I die cut the star shape from a panel, then inked up the background using Distress Inks. To make it shine, I added Perfect Pearls on top by swishing them on dry with a brush. I heat embossed the dashed star outline with gold embossing powder and then used Versafine black ink for the sentiment to make sure to get a great impression.

I love this and see all sorts of possibilities!
For instance, I love pattern paper and it just kills me to cut it up,
but I think a star cut from a pretty paper would so well here 
and then you'd have a pretty star to use on another project too!


The days are flying by, and the retiring stamps and dies are flying out the door.
Get the ones you've been wanting before they're gone!



1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!