Tonight at sundown Hanukkah begins!
It lasts eight happy nights
so in honor of the first night,
and to kick off this wonderful celebration,
Girl Friday Jingle
has created a wonderful project.
She used our newly released
Festival of Lights stamps and Festival Fri-Dies
(which just so happen to be on sale for a few more days *wink*)
I love how she stacked the letters!
Jingle has included the instructions in case you need to make one of these :)
1. Create a card base from cardstock.
2. Trim a silver panel slightly smaller than the card base. Trim a white panel slightly smaller than the silver.
3. Mask the lines stamp and stamp and emboss in silver on the white panel.
4. On a separate sheet of white cardstock, stamp and die cut the Hanukkah letters.
5. Stamp 'Happy' and trim to banner shape.
6. Adhere Hanukkah letters with foam tape to form a candle.
7. Adhere the 'happy' banner with a double layer of foam tape.
8. Stamp, emboss, and die cut the silver flame. Adhere with foam tape.
Here's a closeup to see the details...
If you light the menorah,
and may each of your 8 nights
be filled with love, happiness and all things special.