Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 23

Happy Wednesday!

Only a couple more sleeps til Christmas!!  Yay!
Girl Friday Julia has a stunning Christmas card for you today using 


I started out by masking off parts of my card base and then using Distress Inks to create the blue blend for my background.

Before I heat embossed the snowflake and my sentiment, I used an antistatic bag to make sure the embossing powder would just stick to the Versamark ink, as the Distress Ink was still a bit damp.

I absolutely love the look of the gold embossing on the blue – very frosty and festive, especially since we still don't have any snow here in Germany.

Only a couple more sleeps til our Retiring stamps and dies disappear forever!
Lots of them have sold out and disappeared already. 
Be sure to grab the ones you want while they are still available
Click here to see the drastically discounted prices


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!