Translate

Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 13

Happy Friday!

Yesterday we had our first snow in Colorado. 
I guess that means the holiday season is in fact almost upon us, and that makes me think I better start planning my Thanksgiving dinner and get the boys started on their wish lists and possibly start making my Christmas cards and start my shopping... Whew! I think I need a nap now. LOL!
I think I'll be dreaming of a white and blue Christmas!

Look at this beautiful card designed by Girl Friday Archana


I love the dreamy quality of the Noel Fri-Dies on the vellum panel

and the pretty sparkle of the glitter on the Flurry Fri-Dies.
Dreamy for sure!

The Flurry Fri-Dies should be back in stock by early next week. 
If you'd like to be notified as soon as they are available email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com

Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!