Translate

Friday, October 2, 2015

Release the Stamps...and Fri-Dies!!

Today is a really BIG and super FUN Day!

First, I've got one final goodie to show you, 
Second, it just so happens to be World Card Making Day 
and I'm happy to be sponsoring some of the fun and shenanigans happening over 
StampNation

and
I am going to release the stamps!! 

I received so many requests for today's Fri-Dies. 
Thank you for all the emails and messages.
I love that you love my Pinecones stamps set so much!


It's a special set to me since the poem featured in it is an original written by me.
So when you all asked for a pinecone die to go with the pinecone stamps...
well you know I just had to do it :)

Introducing...
Pinecone Fri-Dies



Archana





Julia


Kelly.
Yes, she turned those pinecones into tulips!



Pinecones set of 2 Fri-Dies  $9.00

What a week of sneak peeks!!

We've got a winner of a $25 gift certificate to announce...
Random.org chose from day 3,
Such pretty snowflakes!
Sue, email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com 
and I'll hook you up with your gc!

I'm ready to release the stamps and Fri-Dies! 

Oh wait...I just did!! Hooray!

All the wonderful new goodies are available 
now 
at


as well as local stores near you!
Be sure to check our Shop Local and Shop Online tabs 

Woot Woot!!!!



9 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful pinecone set! Amazing cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinecones are my favorite living in Alaska! And turning them into tulips is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set, the possibilities are endless. I love pine cones, I have huge ones that I sprayed gold and silver that I use for Xmas decorations. Awesome release, thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects using the pinecone dies. Love you pinecone poem.
    I sent an email--so excited to have won.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Kelly's pinecones with the gold topping.
    And then you see where she's made them into a flower.
    Wonderful idea. Makes the set even more versatile.
    thanks for sharing some wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love that poem, Michelle, & the stamp set & dies are just what I enjoy creating with--onto my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Michele, its another brilliant release!! I can see why people have been wanting those pine cones, the stamps and dies will be so good for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, GREAT NEW RELEASE! Love the poem and the pine cone dies - FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!