Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8

Happy Tuesday!

***Enabler Alert***

It's officially back to school for lots of kiddos and teachers. 
My guys have been back since the beginning of August so it seems 
kinda strange to suddenly see so many first day of school pics in social media again.

Back to school means back to the craft room for lots of us, 
and Craftsy has a killer deal that will help jump start your creative mojo!


up to 50% off on ALL online classes!
Woot Woot! 
If you've been wanting to try one of their terrific classes, 
like the one from my friend Catherine Pooler,
or maybe a knitting or cake decorating or quilting class,
now is a great time to do it.
With a deal like this, you might even be able to get 2 for the price of 1!!
Simply click the graphic to be whisked away to the land of Craftsy.
But you better hurry!
The deal ends Sept 9th at 11:59pm mountain time!!

You're welcome :)

3 comments:

  1. How awesome are you for letting us all know about this?? SO cool!! Heading over to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous deal - I'll head over to take a look! I'm just popping in to say thanks for sponsoring Darnell's NBUS challenge! I definitely have some NBUS in my stash and I’m joining her challenge! I'm excited about your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet deal! Thanks for Sponsoring NBUS #5!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!