Translate

Thursday, September 3, 2015

September 4 Introducing...

Happy Friday!!

I'm really excited to introduce you to our next 
NEW Girl Friday!

She has a fantastic style
 and you are just going to love her and her creativity. 

Please give a warm welcome to...


Check out this awesome card she created using our Twinkle stamps and Stars Fri-Dies



Isn't it spectacular?! 
I love the water color look to her splatters 
and the metallics add such sizzle!

Now I don't know about you, 
but I totally want to know how she did it. 

Hooray!
She made a video for us!!


I hope you enjoy it. 
Please leave Joanna some love :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of soft watercolour and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hue congrats to Joanna! She is a great asset to the team!! Love her gorgeous card today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card ( I love pink and gold)! The video is also well done. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome and a BIG WELCOME to Joanna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joanna!! I'm a huge fan and can't wait to see all your amazing designs with the CF goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Joanna ! Love your style, you will be a huge inspiration at CFS :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!