Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sept 7- Introducing...

Happy Monday!

I hope you've been enjoying meeting the newest members of my team. 
Today I've got one last introduction to make 
and I'm excited!!
You already know her from my CAS-ual Fridays Challenge team. 
She makes my jaw drop all the time with her sometimes CAS, 
sometimes UAL style. 

Please give a warm welcome to 


check out this bit of loveliness she created using 
Zigs & Zags
Casual Trees Fri-Dies &
Casual Comfort


I just love the wonderful background she created by layering 
the stamped image of Zigs & Zags with glitter strips, 
and ink.

 The way she stacked the multiple cuts of the trees is just dreamy!

I hope you'll visit her blog 
and leave her some love here too. 
Have a wonderful Monday!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats Archana on becoming a DT member! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Archana!! You are gonna rock these CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! LOVE your gorgeous card today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Archana :) I am sure you will rock CFS with your gorgeous cards. Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the sweet Archana, looking so forward to seeing your creations!! Love this card and it is a feast for the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Archana! Love the dreamy layer with perfect glittery zigzags! Looking forward to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!