Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sept 2 Announcing...

Happy Wednesday!

We've had some goodbye's, 
some sighs of relief 
and today we start our hello's.

I'm very excited to announce the first of the newest Girl Fridays!
She joined us earlier this summer as a guest designer, 
and I was over the moon when she accepted a regular gig with us.
She has a beautiful style, and I think you'll really enjoy her videos too. 

Please give a warm welcome to

Julia Altermann

Check out this gorgeous card she created for you today

I love the combination of Sassy Smiles and Wonderful Words 
which by the way is finally back in stock!!
(Yes, so is Mon Ami :)
She used the pretty flowers and her coloring skills to create the beautiful border at the top of her card.



But wait! There's more! She also created 
this video 
to show you just how she did it...




I hope you enjoyed it. 
Please leave Julia some love. 
We'll back soon with more announcements!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, congrats on becoming a Girl Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see more of your amazing work:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A giant "thumbs up"............wonderful to watch you create a simple lovely card. I appreciate hearing you "think out loud"....a big help to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, welcome to Julia - I love your video and the card was truly stunning and just so much beautiful, gorgeous color - love the line of sparkle too!! You will be such a great addition to the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia is going to rock the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!! Love her work immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia rocks! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!