Translate

Monday, August 10, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Isha Gupta

Happy Monday!

I'm really excited to introduce you to a very special guest today.
I've long admired her work.  She has an amazing creative style that has graced the pages of many magazines, and she's a super nice and genuine person too.
Please give a warm welcome to 


Hi I am Isha Gupta. I am a wife and mom to two awesome girls.  I've been living in Switzerland for 18 years.  I've always been creative but got hooked on stamping about four and half years ago. I am primarily a cardmaker but occasionally love to create other paper projects, scrapbook pages, mixed media canvas etc.

I've been lucky to have published in various magazines in the US and UK like Paper Crafts& Scrapbooking magazine, CardMaker, Take Ten, Just Cards, CARDS (US) and Making Cards, Craft Stamper, Simply Cards & PaperCrafts and Parchment Craft magazines (UK). I don't have a particular style as I like to explore new techniques. I tend to find myself drawn towards fun, cute, clean and simple with a touch of out-of-the-box thinking. I love COLORS and coloring using various mediums.

I am currently Artist in Residence 2014-2015 for Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko, Chameleon Markers, StampNation Dream Team, SugarPea Designs and also a local shop here in Switzerland. In the past I've worked for Faber-Castell guest design team, Lil' Inker Designs, Paper Smooches challenge, Lawnscaping Facebook Inspiration team etc.  

You can see my work on my blog at NewIdeas.
Today, I am so excited and honored to be a guest over at CASual Fridays blog. Thank you so much Michele for having me here.


She'll be spending the next few days with us, 
so plan on joining us to see the wonderful eye candy she has prepared for you 
with CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies. 

Look at these beauties...

I love the wonderful way she used Bubble Box Fri-Dies! 
She trimmed off one edge to make it a top panel. Great idea!
She then dressed up that panel with a great sentiment from Mon Ami, 
and a few layered 4 Petal Fri-Dies.


She used that same 4 Petal Fri-Dies to cut negatives into patterned paper. 
I LOVE the way this looks with the pretty colors blended underneath. 
Completely awesome!!

Our FREE Shipping on orders over $25 continues through tomorrow. 
Yes, it's for both US & International orders!

Isha will be back again tomorrow! Yay!!



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Love that CFS stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Isha! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING cards! I love your strung sequins, I WILL give that a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, were you ever lucky to get Isha. Her projects are so clever and well-designed. Love her work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, were you ever lucky to get Isha. Her projects are so clever and well-designed. Love her work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Isha'a work! These cards are both gorgeous! Loving the rainbow inked in the background and peeking through the negative space of the diecuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are serious EYE CANDY, Isha! I love your take with the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! Congrats on the guest design! You sure rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects!! I love all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful cards! Cutting the patterned paper with ink blending behind it is brilliant and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are just brimming with gorgeous colors and artistic touches!! Isha is a brilliant stamper!! Thanks for having her as a guest!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely brilliant cards! Love how you used the dies for your first card and the blending behind the die-cuts on the second card is perfection!! Congrats on your GD role too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!