Translate

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Isha Gupta Day 3

Happy Wednesday!

We've had the pleasure of having 
join us a guest designer these past couple of days.
She has dazzled and delighted us, 
and today she knocked my socks off...
completely!

Look at this beauty!


This is serious awesomeness!
She cut a few of the Casual Trees Fri-Dies and did her inky magic with them 
to get that brilliant color. 
I love the way this looks!
That big beautiful sentiment that she inked in such a cool way 
is from our Mon Ami set. 

I know many of you are anxiously awaiting the return of Mon Ami.
It's in production as we speak, 
and should be back in stock before the end of the month. 

Thank you so much Isha for spending some time with us 
and sharing your amazing creativity and talent. 
It's been a tremendous amount of fun!


8 comments:

  1. Isha always makes me drool with her creations...excuse me now, I need a tissue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how bright and cheerful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isha - I am thinking that there is NO LIMIT to your AMAZING-NESS!!! Gorgeous card - love the beautiful blooms and the bold, bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the support and motivating comments. Thank you Michele for having me here on the blog. I sure had a blast creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much colour, those dies never looked so good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!