Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Isha Gupta, Day 2

Happy Tuesday!

is designing with us this week as our very special guest. 
I'm just thrilled to have her here, 
and I'm having lots of fun seeing 
the fabulous creations she's come up with 
using 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Fri-Dies.
She does amazing things with color! 
Look at that wonderfully inked panel. 
It makes the white embossed Lovely Greetings sentiment look fabulous!

 I absolutely adore this card!!!
When I wrote the poem for the Out Loud background she used for the scripty panel, 
I imagined it would be used just like this for a wonderf. 
The fact that she let the words show through the stamped and colored Mon Ami 
flowers makes my heart soar! 
Did you see how she embossed the flowers in black? 
So yummy!
I just love the way this looks!

Isha will be back tomorrow for one last day of fun. 
See you then!



8 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, I especially love the one with the test peeking through flower petals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are absolutely beautiful!! Well done, Isha! LOVE your inking here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fun, awesome cards done by the talented Isha!! Love the flower card - so gorgeous and really well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double wow!! Isha, you certainly have a way with colour, the front panel on your first card reminds me of this rainbow icecream we have in New Zealand. Its all pastel colours and when its melted it looks just like your card, beautiful and delicious! And the way you have the wording showing thru on your second card is genius. I'm not even sure how you did that but it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!