Translate

Friday, August 21, 2015

Farewell to Zoey

Happy Friday!

Today we say farewell to 
Zoey. 

Well sort of...


She creates fantastical creations like this gorgeous tag 
that is full of layers and mixed media goodness. 
I love this look! 
I love how Truth Is and Truth Blooms Fri-Dies look all dressed up!

I love it so much that I started a new challenge that celebrates 
the second half of CAS-ual 
Utterly Adorable Layers. 

Today we say farewell to Zoey...
from this team. 
But she has happily moved over to the new 

where she will continue to wow us with her UAL/mixed media goodness.

See, that's not so bad *wink*

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Love Zoey's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about seeing Zoey's creations over in the challenge blog - so perfect for her style and area of expertise!!! Smart thinking, ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not be more happy to keep working with you and your adorable stamps. I love to use them in my projects and try to use them with a twist! <3 I should send this TAG to you!!!!!
    Love you sweet Michele thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my UAL with you ;)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!