Translate

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Farewell to Virginia

Happy Wednesday.

We've got one more farewell to make.
This one is the hardest for me. 
Not because I loved her best, but because I've loved her for the longest.

She's been with me since long before 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps was born.
She was not only on that inaugural team, 
but she was on the inaugural team of CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 
way back in May of 2011,
which is where this whole adventure started. 

She's been with me since the very beginning.
She's my friend. 
Today we say farewell to Virginia.

She has created so many projects over the years 
that have wow'd me and I know they've wow'd you too. 

Here are just a handful of my favs...

I love this one! I just do!!
When she made these little tubes adorned with Loving Blooms Fri-Dies 
I swooned!  
This tutorial lives in our Pinterest Tutorial page 
so you can visit it and more anytime you'd like :)


I don't even have to explain why this one makes me happy do I?
I mean look at it!!! Wow!
Sassy Smiles, Fun-Fetti and a Shuffle shaped window. 
That's why she's Virginia Lu!!
She makes us smile...

Don't even get me started on this 
adorable hamburger she created using the Truth Blooms Fri-Die. 
People, it's a flower die! 
And she made a burger out of it!!
The Truth Is Virginia, everything is going to be fantastic...

because truly
it's your time to shine...


I will miss you. 
We all will. 
Sending love...


My very dear friend.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, yes Virginia will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure will be missed...boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't be the same without Virginia--that's for sure! Fun to see some of your favorites--several are on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virginia's work has been amazing! She is a real champion for Casual Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - Virginia creates beauty wherever she goes!! You have been very blessed to have had her by your side for so long!! She will be missed but I wish good fortune to her in her next endeavor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh, so, so hard to see Virginia leave!! I will miss you here greatly, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, everyone, for the very kind and encouraging comments!
    I am SO VERY touched by your post, Michele. The truth is, I am such a fan of you and CAS-ual Fridays...I am not going to be far. Thank you very much for making me part of your amazing journey! Sending love and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!