Translate

Monday, July 13, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Shelly Kurth Day 2

Happy Monday!

We're excited to have Shelly back with us for another day of fun.

Shelly Kurth


Today she has 2 great cards using our 

I really like how she inked just one layer of the heart, 
then added the smallest layer at the bottom of it. 
Really cute inking!

She left this one pure and simple. 
I heart shaped dart board with a cute sentiment arrow. 
Just darling!

Shelly will be back for one more day tomorrow. 
We hope to see you here!


6 comments:

  1. Shelly these are so cute.. I love this set.. you rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these cute cards, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous are these?! Love them Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING designs, Shelly! Love the color contrast and details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelly, what can I say except I {heart} your heart cards! Simple and stunning!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love these and their simple CAS designs!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!