Translate

Monday, July 20, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Marzena Ziuziakowska Day 2

Happy Monday!

Marzena is back with more awesomeness to share with you!




 Hi there! It's me again! 
This is my Day 2 as a Guest Designer at CAS-ual Fridays.
Today I am sharing a lovely musical card made with beautiful Treble Clef Fri-Dies.
First I made the the stave with black twine, then I put the Treble Clef.
The notes were replaced by hearts taken from Lovely Links Fri-Dies 
and the micro hearts at the background were taken from the same dies set.

Wow!  I love this to pieces!!
I think it's so creative that she strung black twine across the panel to create the music staff.
(you could also draw them on with black marker and a ruler if you don't have black thread or twine) 
I think the little hearts popped up on the lines look like they're dancing :)
I especially love that one of them fit perfectly at the bottom of the Treble Clef.

Here's a close up to see those little hearts ...




Love this!
She'll be back again tomorrow with another terrific project :)



8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is brilliant. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, simple clean yet it has texture and dimension. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The colors and hearts are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant CAS design and using the string is a genius idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!