Translate

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Marzena Ziuziakowska Day 1

Happy Sunday!

I'm really excited to have our next special guest designer joining us this week. 
I fell in love with her gorgeous design style that can range from CAS to UAL. 
It's difficult to do both well, but this sweet lady can!
You may have already met her at our brand new CAS-ual Chic Challenge
please welcome 

aka Macarena

My name is Marzena Ziuziakowska and I live in Poland.
I am full time working export manager trying to sell... rolling stock vehicles (yeah, it's so girly) and mother of 16 years old boy. I love cats, we have a big british shorthair one and he's the cutest thing ever!
I love dark chocolate, red dry wine, white tea, sea, spring, tulips, purple and grey, Kizomba dance, smooth jazz, candle light, silence, bird's singing and smell of the rain...
I use to spend my free time on crafting and dancing Kizomba.
I craft from almost 4 years now and love it every time more and more.
I am totally in love with vintage and shabby chic style of crafting.I make CAS projects as well especially when I feel I need some freshness and space in my cards. 
Hope my projects will inspire you!
Hugs, Marzena
How did you get introduced to stamping? I was seduced by a variety of amazing stamps!
Do you scream on roller coasters? No, I don't just because it's impossible to make me sit there!
Favorite crafting tool of all time? Scissors, dies, embossing tool for flowers making. 
What is on your perfect pizza? Broccoli, salami, arugula, smoked dry ham, blue cheese, oregano.
How many hours do you spend each week on Pinterest? Not much of which I am sorry but have no time.
If you could go back to any time in history, who would you like to meet? ELVIS
My favorite crafty trend or technique right now is... Watercoloring, distressing, fussy cutting
My favorite occasion to make a card for is... I prefer cards for any occasion without limiting them.

Now let's see that gorgeous style of hers I was telling you about...

Dear All, 
This is so emotional for me since I was asked to join the CAS-ual Fridays as a Guest Designer.
It's a great feeling when people invite you to work with them only because they love your art.
Thank you Michele, you have made me feel so appreciated.
Ok, let's see what I have done with fabulous Fri-Dies and stamps.
This is my DAY 1 
and I am coming up with this lacy Wedding card made with Lovely Links Fri-Dies.
I've made the delicate white background on glue dots with only some small red hearts.
The chipboard sentiment says "For the Happy Couple"


This is so gorgeous!!
I love how she cut the Lovely Links Fri-Dies from white and layered them over white. 
Popping them up a bit is made even more stunning by layering in a few well placed red hearts under them. Such dimension, such WOW!

Please join us again tomorrow to see more of Marzena's loveliness.

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully elegant card, Marzena! You are so talented.
    Hugs,
    Sunshine Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the red heart accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marzena, your interview answers made me smile, especially going back in time to meet Elvis! How fabulous would that be! Your card: elegant and classy! The randomly placed red hearts add such impact...a most marvelously inspired wedding card!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you say WOW!, Marzena. Stunning, detailed work while looking so clean and simple. So difficult to do, but so amazing looking when done right...and you, dear girl, have done it spectacularly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you say WOW!, Marzena. Stunning, detailed work while looking so clean and simple. So difficult to do, but so amazing looking when done right...and you, dear girl, have done it spectacularly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Your Elvis comment made me smile as well. I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations. I hope you have a blog to showcase all your work for your new fans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, it looks so much like lace!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!