Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Marzena Ziuziakowska Day 3


Happy Tuesday!

We've got Marzena with us for one more fabulous day!
Her project today is outstanding!  



Hi there  
This is my Day 3 and the last one as a Guest Designer at CAS-ual Fridays. 

Today I am coming up with a kraft card made with fabulous Casual Trees Fri-Dies. 

I started with die cutting the trees and then underlayed two shades of green paper. 

All the composition was glued by foam dots to give the dimension to the trees. 
After that I put a stripe of the same kraft cardstock by 3D dots and stamped the main sentiment taken from Breathe stamp set.  

Finally I divided one tree into parts and add some twigs to the sides of sentiment. 


I just love this! 
There is something about kraft cardstock that I find so comforting.
I think this would be a wonderful card for someone who is celebrating an accomplishment. 
I also could see this as a great encouragement card for someone going through a rough time. 

Thank you so much to Marzena for 3 amazing days of super projects. 
I hope you'll continue to follow her blog as she always has lovely things to share. 
You can also visit her at our CAS-ual Chic Challenge blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Super card, I love the peek of green branches through the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card and love how you have the twigs on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!