Translate

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Emily Frasier Day 1

Happy Sunday!

I'm excited to continue with more Guest Designers in July!
Today I've got a fabulous CAS designer 
who really knocked my socks off. 
She has a simple but super cool style, and I just love the way she uses color. 
Please welcome 


I'm a wife, mother of 2 silly and super active boys ages 7 and 5.  I was a database analyst for a health care company for over 10 years and recently have become a stay at home mom.  I'm enjoying spending summer time with my sons and extra time for crafting.

How did you get introduced to stamping? Back in 2004, while working in Southern California, few co-workers invited me to tag along for a train ride to Ventura to a stamping convention.  I didn't care for the convention, but was interested in the train ride along the Pacific Coast Hwy.  Little did i know, i came home with a big bag of stamping supplies.

Do you scream on roller coasters? certainly, even Splash Mountain makes me scream

Favorite crafting tool of all time? Scotch pink ATG and Elisa's Backporch tweezers

What is on your perfect pizza? BBQ Chicken

How many hours do you spend each week on Pinterest? at least 5 hours each week

If you could go back to any time in history, who would you like to meet? I would love to go back and meet Lillian Gilbreth, one of the very first female engineers to hold a Ph.D. while raising 12 children... a real life superwoman in my book.

My favorite crafty trend or technique right now is... just like many crafters, i'm loving watercoloring technique.  I don't see myself getting bored at this technique anytime soon.

My favorite occasion to make a card for is... Birthday, never have enough birthday cards

She got inky with a few of our sets today and the result is 
FANTASTIC!
check these out...

Linked Fri-Dies and Mon Ami


Sassy Smiles

I hope you'll join us again tomorrow 
when Emily joins again!



3 comments:

  1. Yay for EMILY!!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome Awesome cards...LOVE all the COLOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these cards are awesome, so super sweet and so full of confidence building for the receiver!! Full of color and greatness - every single one!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!