Translate

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Annette Allen Day 2

Happy Thursday!

We're delighted to have Annette spend a few days with us this week. 
Today she is back with 2 more cards that will knock your socks off!


I just love what she did with our 

Isn't it fun?
She swooshed a few marker strokes across the white panel, 
then stamped the big bold HB2U over it. 
There are lots of fun sentiments to choose from in this set, 
but I'm partial to the one she chose because it makes me laugh every time I see it!


This next card is just stunning!


She used our new Lovely Links Fri-Dies (which is back in stock! Yay!) 
to cut those pretty borders. 
I love how she cut them from different colors, then laid the pieces in to add contrast. 
Easy to do and as you can see, it gives you a big look.
The wonderful sentiment is from our Loving Thoughts set.

Wow. I don't know about you but I'm feeling the need...
the need to get my craft on!

We'll be back tomorrow with more from Annette :)


10 comments:

  1. Love how bright an happy the bday card is Annette!! Adding color back into the die negatives was a great idea on your second card, so eye catching, pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them both Annette!!! Especially the first...cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Annette's cards--so bright and cheery, just like her! Love the first one's happy colors and the inlaid diecut is awesome on the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two awesome cards, Annette! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Annette...she rocks and her cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Love all the bright colours in the first card, would definitely bring a smile to someone's face. And those beautiful pastel die-cuts are amazing. Looking forward to Day 3!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!