Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

July 22

Happy Wednesday!

I'm very excited!
There are 2 brand new awesome online card classes available on Craftsy!

This one from Girl Friday Deepti
that features lots and lots of CAS-ual Fridays goodness 


and this one from my friend Catherine Pooler


What I love about the classes at Craftsy is that you can view them at your leisure, 
over and over if needed, 
and your access never expires.

You can view these awesome new classes 
and others 
by clicking the link below 
as well as on our sidebar.





1 comment:

  1. I finished watching lesson 1 from Deepti's class and it was awesome. I found she's a natural when it comes to teaching and I can only say that this class is not to be missed for cardmakers who want to learn about watercolouring or improve their skills. Cannot wait to start playing and improving my skills.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!