Today we have a quick and fun tutorial from Girl Friday Jingle.
She's made a wonderful colorful card
using our Butterbows set
that would be great for a number of occasions.
She took the time to photograph a few of the steps and
provide directions so you'll be able to make colorful
rainbow cards too!
Ready? Here we go...
1. Place butterbow stamp on press or block.
2. Use daubers to apply ink in sections in rainbow colors.
3. Reactivate the ink before stamping by breathing on the stamp. (I know it sounds weird, just do it. It works.)
4. Stamp image onto cardstock.
5. Curve the top sentiment a bit and then stamp over the rainbow.
6. Stamp lower sentiment.
7. Mat white panel on red cardstock and mount on an orange card base.
Such a great look and so easy to do!
Give it a try!
Please be sure to pin your CFS projects to Pinterest
and use #casfridays so we can find them.
Tomorrow we'll have 2 super fun announcements!!