Translate

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Jessica Frost-Ballas Day 3

Happy Tuesday!

We've had a lot of fun our special guest designer


Today is her last day with us *heavy sigh*
I hope you've had a lot of fun getting to know her. 
She is so talented, and I have loved seeing her creations each day. 

Today, she has gotten inky with our Calm and Gentle set 
that has me singing a James Taylor song...
"winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call, and I'll be there"

Look at her Calm and Gentle 4 seasons collection...










I'm totally swooning over these. 
They are simply stunning. 
I love that snowy card with the silver trees, and I love her torn cardstock hills. 
Each one is awesome and I can't wait to CASE this :)

Please leave Jessica some love. 
It has been an absolute pleasure having her join us these past few days 
and I hope you'll continue to follow her blog.



8 comments:

  1. super love this set of cards...awesome...and so is Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Wonderful way to show the versatility of color....something to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock with this stamp set, Jess!! LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fantastic and just love the idea of the ripped hills, genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! I LOVE that snowy background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swooning and in love with this 4 seasons treat!! What an amazing set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your cards, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!