Translate

Monday, June 22, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Jessica Frost-Ballas Day 2

Happy Monday!

I'm glad you're back for Day 2 of our Special Guest Designer 


Yesterday she wow'd us with her gorgeous musical creations, 
and today she's back to do it again!


Oh don't even get me started on how much I love this card!
I told you she had a stylish way about her color use and this card proves it. 
I adore the sequins hanging out in the pretty Double Notes
Such an awesome project!


Oh my goodness, I love how she combined these sets!
Do you see those cute stems she stamped for the Wallflowers and 4 Petals Fri-Dies
Those are the tree trunks from our Calm and Gentle set! 
This is sooo fun!!!

Be sure to leave some love for Jess, 
and please come back again tomorrow for her last day with us!


10 comments:

  1. I have just seen her blog post. These are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love Jessica's use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colorful and graphic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such amazing designs and love the musical note shaker, fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creativity, Jess! BEAUTIFUL takes with this stamp and Fri-Die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica's cards delight and are definitely filled with sparkle and a unique style!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!