Translate

Friday, June 26, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Jamie Greene Day 3

Happy Friday!!

We have really enjoyed having Jamie spend some time with us this week. 
She's brought you some really great project idea, and today she's back with one more!




 A little gold embossing anyone?


Isn't it pretty? 
She embossed the Mon Ami flower in gold, then colored it. 
Gorgeous look!
I think the cool sentiment also embossed in gold really give is a lot of punch. 

I hope you've enjoyed getting to know Jamie through her work. 
I hope you'll continue to follow her blog.



5 comments:

  1. Totally CAS perfection!! Its stunning and love the gold with that peachy colouring. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously CAS and just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the guest design, Jamie! I adore your CAS flower design!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!