Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Jamie Greene Day 1

Happy Wednesday!!

We are continuing with our series of Special Guest Designers, hooray!!
Today we have someone joining us who many of you know from our Clean And Simple challenge.
She's CAS, she's fresh, and she's a lot of fun. 

Please welcome the talented 

I am a thirty something mom of 3 that has been married 19 years to my best friend.  I Love getting crafty!  Card Making, documenting my family, home decor I love it all:)  In my spare time you will find me curled up with a good book or watching a movie if I am not in my craft room:) 

I asked Jamie our Fun Questions and this is what she had to say...

How did you get introduced to stamping?
I was introduced to stamping by You Tube videos. I had recently bought a cricut machine and was trying to teach myself how to use it and the video I was watching had stamping also!!  I instantly fell in love with it.

Do you scream on roller coasters?

YES, I do scream on roller coaster rides!

Favorite crafting tool of all time?

My favorite crafting tool of all time would have to be my MISTI.  Absolutely LOVE that tool.

What is on your perfect pizza?

My perfect pizza is a "Sweep the Kitchen" with pepperoni, sausage, ham, hamburger, onions, peppers, olives, mushrooms and jalapeno.

How many hours do you spend each week on Pinterest?

 I spend a lot of time on Pinterest!  A really lot...I love getting my inspiration there.  My family also loves most of the dinner ideas that come from Pinterest.

If you could go back to any time in history, who would you like to meet?

I would like to meet my Great Grandmother.

My favorite crafty trend or technique right now is...

My favorite current trend is hands down Foiling.  I rushed out and purchased the Minc Machine and haven't stopped using it.  I LOVE making foiled prints currently.

My favorite occasion to make a card for is...

I LOVE making Birthday Cards.  I am kind of a practical crafter and I use Birthday Cards a lot.


Let's see what Jamie created for your oohing and aahing delight!


I love that she made a shaker card using our Star Fri-Dies, 
and filled it with little stars from our Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies!
The sentiment from our Frankly works perfectly!


I love the fun sassy sentiment from Sassy Smiles. 
All the gold behind it really makes it shine!

That's it for today, but Jamie will be back again tomorrow with more great projects!
Leave her some love, and be sure to visit her blog to see more of her fabulous work



8 comments:

  1. Love all the fun stars....great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun cards.. loving all those stars..

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS cards, Jamie! Love me some STARS! So happy to see your lovely feature here!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that shaker card, especially all the different coloured shaker stars. And the gorgeous gold star background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - Jamie is a STAR - she certainly sparkled and shined on these cards!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!