Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2015

June 6

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are enjoying our Pinterest extravaganza!

I love getting the emails from Pinterest telling me about my most popular pins 
from the previous week. 
I love to see which project was getting so much attention!

This week, Kelly's awesome star card was a huge hit.
Kelly created this wonderful card using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Twinkle  www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com  #casfridays #stars #twinkle #cards

I just love this card using Twinkle and it's fun to know you do too!

Be sure to come follow our Pinterest Boards, 
and please add #casfridays when you pin a CFS project. 
Tomorrow, I'm going to showing you a few of the #casfridays pins 
that knocked my socks off  :)
Oh, and there might be a special surprise too :)




3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!