Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are ready for more Pinterest fun!
We're pinning away this week with the Girl Fridays' Top Pins.

Today, Girl Friday Deepti 
has 2 top pins!

The first one...
Dee's Art Utopia: CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Feature - Thanksgiving !!

From October 2014  Amber Waves

and one of my Deepti Favs...
A gorgeous set of tags created by Deepti using our Casual Vine and Funky Square Tag Fri-Dies.  Love that inlaid technique!  www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com #casfridays

From November 2014   Casual Vine Fri-Dies, Funky Square Tag Fri-Dies and a little more Amber Waves

Come on over and follow our Pinterest Boards. 
If you post a pin using our product be sure to add #CASFridays



1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD - GORGEOUSNESS!!! Total and complete - both projects caught my eye and delighted me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!