Translate

Monday, June 29, 2015

Special Guest Designer: Julia Altermann Day 2

Happy Tuesday!

We are wrapping up our June Special Guest Designer series. 
It's been a lot of fun and I hope you've found some great new designers to follow. 

We're thrilled that Julia got inky with us 
and even more thrilled that she's back today with another card...and another video! 
woot woot!!


Today she has created a gorgeous card using our Mon Ami set. 
I love that she added a few gems to the flower, 
and used the sentiment for the stem. 
It's what I envisioned when I designed the set, 
and I love how she added some additional ornamentation to the flower.
Check out her gorgeous card...



and now you get to see how she did it in her video!


Thank you Julia!
Your projects are just wonderful!
Please leave her some love :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh MY, Oh WOW, OH GOOD GOLLY - this is so lovely and breathtaking!! I am just so impressed with the CAS-liscious-ness and beauty of this phenomenal card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Love the bling and your colouring skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia does such beautiful and polished work! So happy to see her guest design work here! Way to go, Julia! Love your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!