Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 26

Happy Tuesday!

I've got whimsically fun projects for you today from Girl Friday Deepti.

Look at what she created using our Sassy Smiles with Lovely Greetings...
 

Oh my gosh! I love the colorful little garlands she stamped using the little element from Sassy Smiles. Who wouldn't love to receive a happy card like this??

Ok, but there's more!
She used the same fun stamp sets and added our Star Fri-Dies...


She used the large star to create a template and then stamped the fun pattern into it. 
Easy and a super fun look!

Ahh... these cards remind me of summer and I'm realllly ready for summer! LOL!
Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Super sweet cards, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti made some stunner cards here - that is FOR SURE!!! Love the colors and just the fun, incredible styling on both!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!