Translate

Friday, May 22, 2015

May 22

Happy Friday!!

So a few days ago, Girl Friday Jingle created today's project. 
My jaw dropped when I saw it, 
and it took all my restraint not to post it immediately.

Aren't you proud of me?! LOL!

Today, the waiting is over and I get to share...hooray!!

Isn't it gorgeous?!
So to make this, she used our Mon Ami stamp set 
She used a distressed gold foil technique with heat and bond powder and gold foil. 
I haven't the slightest idea how to do this, 
but I'm hoping she might do a tutorial for us soon. 

So let's start chanting...
WE WANT A TUTORIAL!

 Leave that in our comments and I'll see if I can twist her arm ;)


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I can see why you want to post right away after seeing Jingle's pretty card!! Yes you did good Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want a Tutorial. We want a Tutorial. We want a Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want a Tutorial. We want a Tutorial. We want a Tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - may we please have a tutorial? Pretty please???

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!