Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 2

Happy Saturday!! 

The new goodies are available now in our website store 
and at lots of amazing local scrapbook stores across the country. 
Please check our store listing page to find one near you :)


We've got a winner to announce!!
Thank you for all your lovely comments. 
I've enjoyed reading them and so have the Girl Fridays. 
You made us all feel like a million bucks!! 

Without further ado, random.org chose day 1, and from that post our random winner is: 

I am in love! What gorgeous cards!

Sharon please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com 
so I can get you your prize code!!

Happy Weekend everyone!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sharon!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!