Translate

Saturday, May 9, 2015

May 10

Happy Mother's Day!!

These gorgeous flowers in our new Mon Ami set make me think of tulips, 
but Girl Friday Virginia thinks lotus flowers. 
I can see that too, especially after seeing this beautiful lotus wonderland she's created...


First she embossed the flowers and leaves in white on watercolor paper, 
then she used Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers to color them in.
Wow, right?!

Here's a closeup so you can see more of the detail
and how she also added sequins and white dots using 
Pico Embellisher


If you don't know the story that goes with this gorgeous Mon Ami stamp set, 
you can catch up here :)

Have a lovely Sunday!!


9 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors! They do look more like lotus than tulips to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright watercolors - beautiful card that shows off this awesome stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercolored embossed card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright, happy colors, Virginia....love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking I need to case this one--so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous, bright floating blooms! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! What a wonderful scene Virginia created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Va va va VOOM this is just extreme vibrance! And I vote lotus too ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!