Translate

Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24 2nd post

Happy Friday!!

Wowza! I hope you're ready for my week of birthday fun to continue! 
Girl Friday Angie got creative with our new Twinkle set, 
and I think she's going to blow you away :) 
Check this out... 


Ack! I love this!! 
She used Twinkle with Star Fri-Dies 
and a sentiment from Woot Woot. 
How amazing does this look?  
Super fun for graduations don't you think? 
This would work for college all the way down to kindy grads!



Oh my gosh, I adore this! 
She used the same sets: Twinkle, Star Fri-Dies and another great sentiment from Woot Woot, 
and then added the little smiley face from Sunbeams. 
Soooo cute! 
Again, this would be a fun grad card or even birthday card! 

Just a few more days left of the big fun birthday week sale!
 I may have added a couple sets that Angie used in this post...
 just sayin' *wink*

While supplies last or until I run out of birthday cake! 
(usually by Sunday *wink*)



3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!