Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 21

Happy Tuesday!!! 

My birthday week continues with lots of yummy sets at a special price in our 
SALE category!  
I just added a few more last night :)

Check out this awesome card set Girl Friday Marcie created using 
Casual Elegance...


Oh my goodness, I love all the pretty colors!! 
This project just screams spring and I love it!
Wouldn't this make a great set of cards to give as a gift??? 
They are great for lots of occasions and would be lovely to have on hand. 
Be sure to visit Marcie's blog to leave her some love and see close ups of each card. 

AWESOME SAVINGS! 
20-45% off on selected stamps and Fri-Dies!
Hurry, the fun ends on Sunday or while supplies last:)


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card...love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that stamp set & I just adore these sweet cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, simple, colorful cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!