Translate

Saturday, April 18, 2015

April 18

Happy Saturday! 

It's the start of my birthday week!! 
I've been 39 since 2007. 
I wouldn't even have a birthday anymore except I really like presents and cake :) 
So in honor of my birthday week...yes, I get a whole week cuz that's how I roll... 
I've got a little surprise for you at the end of  this post! 

Did you know that 2 + 2 = awesome???
It's true!!
2 stamp sets + 2 Fri-Dies = this...


Awesome! 
See, I told ya!!
Girl Friday Deepti worked her masking magic to make this beauty. 
That hour glass from Sands of Time looks amazing with the pretty vine from Casual Elegance 
stamped behind it. 
A little snip of Casual Vine Fri-Die with the 4 Petal Fri-Die flowers brings it all together. 
I realllllly love this!!!

Surprise!!!!
All 4 of these lovely stamps and Fri-Dies are on sale in the store now for the next week!
There are a few more yummies in our sale category too :)
Have fun!!!


9 comments:

  1. WOW! Such a GORGEOUS card...it's absolutely beautiful!
    Michele, happy birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been ages since I've stopped by... so happy to see you're celebrating in a big way!! Happiest of all birthdays to you.........Love Deepti's gorgeous card!
    =] Michele - yep, One L!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome card!
    Happy birthday week, Michele! Nothing wrong with being 39 again!...I've been staying 30 for years! lol ;) Have fun and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your birthday week -- I like the 39 [and holding ;)]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card ! Wishing you a week full of fun n surprises !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow really beautiful card!! Have a fabulous birthday week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you. Have a great week. Love that card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and
    Happy Birthday week!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!