Translate

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 14

Happy Tuesday!! 

Are you in the need of some serious eye candy?? 
Girl Friday Virginia has been getting her ink on. 
Check out what she made... 

I just love the scene she created for Happy Mail and Mail Box Fri-Dies! 
She stamped the pretty garden scene using Casual Comfort and adding a few die cuts from Casual Trees Fri-Dies. I love how she added the heart images to the mailbox 
and let them spill out into the greenery. 
Love Love Love!! 

But wait, there's more!

Oh my stars!!!  
She created a little slice of heaven using Twinkle and Star Fri-Dies. 
All those pretty layers are delicious! 
I could totally see this as a graduation card.

Have an awesome day!!



14 comments:

  1. I want to CASE them both...like NOW!
    Thanks Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are amazing.. I adore the first one.. it is just so sweet..great designing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--I love them both! I need to make a graduation card & the second one gave me just the inspiration I need! Thanks, Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virginia is one of my favorite people and these cards are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! Love the scene Virginia created in the first and the layers of stamping and vellum in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards! I especially love the blue stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Virginia, love that post box and your stars are so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I have Stars in my eyes from the second extremely marvelous and cool card!! What an amazing work of HeART!!! The first card with all that lovely dimension and texture - it is so pleasing to the eye and I love the little garden growing around the mail box!! Virginia did an incredible job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the mailbox. The wonderful colors are so surprising for a mail box, but so inviting.

    The layers are marvelous on the Stars card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two really gorgeous cards, Virginia! I love how you stamped the mailbox with the gradation of colors and your stars are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!