Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16

Happy Monday!

What a weekend!
2 awesome stamps and 2 super fun Fri-Dies were released on Friday, 
and there is a whole lot of happy mail hitting the post office today :)

Girl Friday Virginia had a lot of fun with the new products 
and I've got some really great projects to share with you today.

The little stitched star border from Twinkle stamped in multiple blues looks so pretty, 
and I love how she scattered just a few towards the bottom. 
The 2 sizes of stitched stars both on the star die cut and behind it look beautiful embossed. 


How romantic is this?!
I love how she stamped the mailbox from Happy Mail, and die cut just the little postal flag from MailBox Fri-Dies.
The doily and the pretty embellishments from her stash are such a pretty add.
Love this!


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Virginia! I especially like the second one. I love how a little metal makes a card outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorite cards! I love the new products--on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Virginia outdid herself. Both cards are so fun and fresh. Love the mailbox on patterned paper and the "twinkly" card is so happy. Lucky recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Virginia outdid herself. Both cards are so fun and fresh. Love the mailbox on patterned paper and the "twinkly" card is so happy. Lucky recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! I really love that second one, fantastic stamping and love the embellishments and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm constantly inspired by Virginia's artful cards!
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Virginia's cards are fabulous. I love the blue - the metal pops. The mailbox card is sweet and so pretty. The background is perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards Virginia, you always do fabulous things with Michelle's stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards, Virginia! I love the mailbox and how you blended the pink ink around it! Those stars are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards. Those stitched stars are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my stars is right!!! Wowzers!!! Love these creations by Virginia Lu!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!