Translate

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 25

Happy Wednesday! 

I've got 2 wonderful cards to share today from 
Girl Friday Angie 
that are filled to the gills with CAS-ual Fridays goodness! 

Check this out...

Oh wow!  I love the big bold sentiment from Bold Wishes nestled neatly in the fun Bubble Box Fri-Dies label.  I think the sassy Shenanigans sentiment adds a lot of fun and the Linked Fri-Die looks great popping over the card edge. 

Our Angie has the flu...boo to the flu! 
But she didn't let that stop her...cuz she's awesome like that! 
I have to share her reject pile that I think is filled with lots of great stuff! 

Look at all that fun!  
I love all the stamping over pattern paper, so yummy!!

Angie we hope you feel better soon! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay for Angie!
    Hope you feel better.
    Your cards are awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOoo fun!
    And hope you feel better soon, Angie!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!