Translate

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17

Happy Tuesday!! 

Today I have a super card from a super designer using a super cool technique! 
Girl Friday Deepti got inky with our Heart Board Fri-Dies to create a fabulous 
background technique that made my heart sing!! 

Have you ever made a background using dies???


Ohmygawsh! Is that the coolest or what??? 
I adore how she inked up each layer of the Heart and laid them in to her panel. 
What a stunning creation! 
I love the sentiment she used from our In The Cards stamp set. 
I think it fits just perfect.

Here is another great example of this same technique! 
This time she used the inner square from Funky Square Tags, and the heart die from our Shuffle Fri-Dies set. The pretty sentiment from Beanstalk fits neatly in the square. 
Don't they look wonderful laid slighly offset across the cardfront?
Awesome!

Please visit Deepti to learn more about how she did this. 
And remember to tell her she's amazing!!!!




2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
    I have used dies to create card backgrounds.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!