Translate

Friday, January 2, 2015

Release the Stamps!!

Release the stamps...and Fri-Die!

I hope you've enjoyed the past few days of inspiration and anticipation. 
This was a really fun group of stamps to create and create with, 
and I've enjoyed reading your comments so much. 
Makes me feel like getting back to that drawing board to create more for you!!

Available on our website, and in lots of stores near you, are...

Mwah $15.00

Smitten $15.00

3 In A Row $15.00

Tic Tac Toe Fri-Dies   $20.00

and now let's get to the winners!!!

The winner of Mwah is: 
Seriously am I the only one who didn't know what Mwah meant? Why would I say Mwah, I guess it is used during Internet Chatting (which I don't do), instead of Kisses (or the Symbol of: xxx)? The Other Font Scripts are just lovely and I like there uses as Background Stamps. I would have to make a Batch for the Nieces, since they would know what it means, but there Mom's would wonder what I was saying to them. This would be the start of some funny conversations! Today I not only got to see some pretty Cards, but I got an Education. Thank you!

The winner of Smitten is:
I just love the big loopy whimsical feel of this set. The cards the DT have made are fantastic!!

The winner of Tic Tac Toe and 3 In A Row is:
Wow... great cards... I just love all the Ti Tac Toe dies!

Winners, please email me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com with your mailing info so I can get your happy mail packages off to you!

Let the shopping begin!


5 comments:

  1. beautiful stamps sets! congrats lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michele! I want to send a Big Mwah, now that I know what it means and that it won't get me in any trouble, to You and the Design Team!! This Stamp Set will be Inked, Loved, and Unabashedly Used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, to the winners! Love the release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Have fun with your goodies.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!