Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12

Happy Monday!! 

Today I get to share a card with you that made me squeal with delight when I saw it! 
Using our brand spankin' new stamp set called Mwah
Girl Friday Jingle created this...


I just love how she used a masking technique 
to make a fun space to stamp the xo letters and mwah.
As I told Jingle, it is wicked awesome!!!!
 Great for a Valentine's Day card, an anniversary, or maybe just because :)


and if you love this, you might also like our Smitten set :)




13 comments:

  1. Such a fun design! I love that Mwah stamp and how Jingle used it is awesome! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand...what is "mwah"? I wouldn't want a stamp that if I didn't know what it meant, I'm certain that others wouldn't know either. Not a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn, I'm glad you asked about mwah. Mwah is the sound of a kiss. It's a relatively new word or term as it's only been around for about 10 years now.
      http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mwah?s=t

      Delete
    2. Thanks for enlightening me....I was thinking maybe someone was fiddling with the French word "moi". Will pass on this one....

      Delete
  3. Love the masking/stamping in the heart and that the mwah breaks the line of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!