Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Girl Friday Mystery Reveal Blog Hop!

Welcome to The Girl Friday Mystery Reveal Blog Hop!


12 amazingly talented designers are joining the 

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Team! 

They have been sworn to secrecy for the past few months, and today they finally get to spill their beans! 
I'm so excited to finally get to introduce them!!!

Now, you know I could just make a regular old team announcement, 
but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun as 
a mystery blog hop filled with awesome CAS-ually creative inspiration, clues and prizes...
would it? 

I'm so glad you agree!!
So let's get this party started, shall we?

***This is the very first stop on the hop***

In order to join the fun, you'll need to click on the link I'll give you at the end of this post which will take you to meet the first new Girl Friday and collect your first clue. 
From there, you'll continue through our mystery blog hop, 
meeting the team, gathering clues and leaving comments along the way for your chance to win prizes! 

Yes, prizes!! 

Each new Girl Friday has a prize up for grabs!

At the last stop on the hop, you'll have one more chance to win a prize by using the clues you've gathered to solve the mystery. 
Doesn't this sound like a sleigh full of fun???

The hop ends at noon on December 27th.

Ok...Are you ready to meet the first new Girl Friday???



37 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm so excited to see who is on the team. And this blog hop is going to be fun of fun and surprises..... Off I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like fun, off to hop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be fun! Can't wait to see the new designers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good time to have a cup of coffee and enjoy some creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun. I LOVE a good mystery. I've been waiting for this since I saw your announcement and added the badge to my sidebar. tee hee hee.
    Off I go.....
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to Cristina she has a link to Dee {Miranda's Creations} but Dee does not have a post so I can't go any farther. Yikes
      D~

      Delete
    2. Her post is up and working now. :)
      Thanks
      D~

      Delete
  6. Whoops Miranda's post isn't up - I'm at a stop light....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Hop and great new team members!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun hop. It was impossible for me to leave a comment on Jessica's blog. What do we do with our clues?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun hop - so the clue word is January - and now what?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to introduce your new team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo - off to get the first clue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see who is on your team :)
    This is gonna be so much fun! Off I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an ingenius idea...you're such a clever girl. I'll be hoppin' now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy to see my friend Cristine as a girl friday

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is going to be so much fun! Here I go!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an awesome way to introduce your DT - off to hop and solve the mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun way to win and meet some talented ladies, here I go and thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Took me all day to finally sit down and hop. Off to join in the fun. It's sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So excited to meet them all!! Hopping along....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seat belt fastened..I'm ready to hop!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great way to introduce the new challenge team.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing! You got me curious want to find out :D And I off to hop......

    ReplyDelete
  23. Off to hop and check it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun way to introduce the new design team. Of to check out the hop

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fun! This is an awesome way to get to see the DT and visit their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooo . . . this is going to be fun. I starting now!

    ReplyDelete
  27. OK, now that I've completed this great blog hop and enjoyed the announcements of the Girl Fridays, what do I do with the clues I gathered? Don't think you want it posted here to "share" with everyone else who reads it, do you? Looks like 2015 will be a good year for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!