Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Friday!!!

I can't believe Christmas is in 20 days!!!
How did that happen????

I seriously need to start my holiday cardmaking. 
Have you started yet? Oh please don't tell me you're done!

Girl Friday Marcie came up with a real cutie using our Merry Kiss-mas stamp set.


Isn't it fun and cute?
I love her random sequins, and the little cord bow tied on. 
It's super cute and makes me think I need to take another look at my designer paper stacks 
to see what might help me make a few cute cards.
The papers she chose are not traditional Christmas papers, but they certainly make a fun and festive look. 

If you're looking for more great ideas using our Merry Kiss-mas set or any of our sets, 
be sure to check out our Pinterest Boards. Each set has its very own board!



4 comments:

  1. How fun is this?! awesome use of non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love it to bits, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your colors. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!