Translate

Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18

Happy Thursday!!

Do you love die cuts? I do! I do! I do!
But you know what? I often forget that the negative of a die cut can be super fun too! 
Girl Friday Jingle got her craft on with our Bell Tag Fri-Dies and came up with 2 awesomely fun cards.  Check these out... 

Look how fun this is!  
She cut the fun little jingle bell (and I'm sure she'll find something fun to do with that later!)
 and used the negative to create an ornament that frames and highlights the cute little circle sentiment from Merry Kiss-mas.
The border from Christmas Carols is a nice addition at the bottom.


Shake it up!!  
I love the shaker card she created using the same technique of negative die cutting, 
but this time using the other bell from the Fri-Die set,
and filling it with pretty silver sequins. 
I think the little shaker gong at the bottom of the bell is super awesome!!
A couple of sentiments from Sleigh Bells finishes it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by at this busy time of year :)


4 comments:

  1. These are WONDERFUL. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! I forget about the negative space too--cool shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!