Translate

Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14

Happy Sunday!!

We talk a lot around here about CAS, clean and simple. 
But there are 3 more letters in our name, ual...utterly adorable layers.

Girl Friday Zoey has taken our Wheat Wreath stamps and Flurry Fri-Dies 
and made them completely ual!!


I love this.
I don't have a clue how to do this, 
and that makes me love it more! 
Zoey has so beautifully combined fabulous things from her stash, 
with CAS-ual Fridays.
I see so many lovely things perfectly placed, 
and it's really fun to look at it.
I think my favorite is that glittery stained Flurry Snowflake. 
*grin* yes, I'm partial! 
I think the Wheat Wreath sentiment is perfect. 
And I'd like to take the opportunity to wish you all 
Love & Blessings 
as we head into the holiday season.

Hugs everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Love all the ual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is gorgeous! I am not much of a CAS person myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!