Translate

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10

Happy Wednesday!!

Have you counted how many days are left until Christmas? 
If you're counting down to Hanukkah there are even fewer spots to mark!
How did this happen?! I'm not ready for either of them!!
Luckily, Girl Friday Virginia has a couple of fantastic ideas that I fully intend to borrow to get us through the holiday season with lots of ideas at the ready.

Ok, check this out...she turned Bubble Box Fri-Dies into tags!


Aren't they gorgeous???
She used Pinecones in traditional green ink, and also white (snowy) ink! 
I love it!!  
Then she added the lovely Snowflake Splendor sentiments in red at the bottom. 
All they need is to and from on the back and these darlings are package ready!!

next, prepare to be dazzled by this glittery goodness,,,

  
Hello beautiful Flurry Fri-Dies in glitter paper! 
A little bit of pretty string and a couple of shiny sequins, and this card is ready to dazzle!

Lovely!
I'm excited to get started on my holiday cards and tags...
right after I finish hyperventilating into a paper bag because I haven't started my shopping yet!! 



19 comments:

  1. Virginia......you shine, card and tags are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Harriet! Your comment makes me smile!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love these! CAS & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I love the designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment, Sheila!

      Delete
  4. I love how you stamped the Pinecones on your tags and your card is just beautiful, Virginia! All that sparkly goodness on the dark blue panel is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a JOY to have you stop by, Barb!

      Delete
  5. LOVE Virginia's work...awesome tags..love the pops of white! The card? Seriously love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soooo pretty!!! Love them, Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you love them, Shelly :)

      Delete
  7. Virginia is amazing.. i love those adorable tags and that card is just perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tags, and I love the snowflakes against the blue background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna! Glad that you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing your BEAUTIFUL tags.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!