Translate

Friday, November 28, 2014

Small Business Saturday and Bubble Box Fri-Dies Release

It's Small Business Saturday 
and we are continuing with our fun filled weekend
 that includes brand new releases, special pricing and amazing inspiration!! 

Yesterday we released Flurry Fri-Dies.
 They are available now on the website, and at a special savings!

Today, we have another awesome Fri-Die set to show you, 
and it too is available right now!

Introducing Bubble Box Fri-Dies

This set of 5 dies offers a variety of sizes for your creating delight.
The smallest measures 1 3/16 x 1 3/4"   and the largest measures 3 15/16 x 5 7/8"
The dies are wired together but can easily be clipped apart. 
$35.00
Small Business Saturday Special: save 15%!
no code needed :)

So the story of how this die set came to be is that I wanted to create a gift card holder. 
The largest die will fold into a cute gift card holder when scored at 1 3/4 and 4 1/4.
 I am a consumer too, and I like a lot of bang for my buck, so after I designed the largest die, I decided to add a few smaller versions to offer a variety of  sizes for layering, windows, frames, or just cute little label shapes. 

Here it is as a gift card holder...




And here's another cutie from Angie



Now let's take a look at more fun ways you can use this die set too...









Grab your Bubble Box Fri-Dies now while they last!

We'll add all these great ideas to our Pinterest boards where each stamp and Fri-Die set has its very own board! 
Follow us there to feed your mojo :)
We'll be back again at midnight eastern with MORE fun for your Sofa Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. @ Kelly can you please tell me which sentiment stamp you used for your cookies topper (pic #1)? I searched for this on your blog,but I didn´t found it.I love this beautiful font and I´m a big fan of calligraphie.For some help I would be very thankful!
    May you can email me to frlfanta@gmx.de hugs die waldfee
    All creations are amazing,thank you all for these gorgeous inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I happen to know the sentiment comes in this set called "Must Love Snowflakes": http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Must-Love-Snowflakes-CFSS-14-010.htm
      Hope this helps :)

      Delete
  2. Now how stinkin' COOL is this die? So versatile and awesome. Great inspiration from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Michele - seriously, this set of dies of phenomenally amazing! The versatility, the possibilities...unlimited. I feel a 'shopping' coming on....
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea. Love how this can be used for a gift card and for frames.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these dies and the cards by the DTs.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!